We are currently accepting applications for Concierge for our Charlotte location. Candidates will be accepted for Kansas City + Pittsburgh in late April.
The Concierge will serve as the member's liaison for both COTERIE and non-COTERIE services. Assists the members + guests regardless of whether inquiries concern internal or off-premises attractions, facilities, services, or activities. Knows how to provide concise and accurate details. Makes reservations and obtains tickets for flights, the theatre, or special events. Provides research for a wide range of queries, personal + professional.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops a strong knowledge of the building’s facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
- Provides members + guests with information about events, attractions, services, and activities in or outside the community.
- Makes guest reservations for dinner, hotel, car service, air or other forms of transportation when requested. Obtains necessary itinerary tickets.
- Makes member reservations for the theatre, sporting events and other forms of entertainment when requested. Obtains necessary tickets and provides directions to facilities.
- Organizes special functions as directed by management.
- Responds to all member requests for referrals, research and opportunities.
- Arranges professional + personal development, and other office services.
- Coordinates member requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate resource.
- Contacts members periodically to ascertain any special needs.
- Handles member complaints and solves problems to the degree possible.
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- 4 Day Work week
- Health + Vision + Dental after 90 days
- Vacation + Personal time after 90 days
- Various benefits with our company partners
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com