We are currently accepting resumes for candidates in Kansas City + Pittsburgh + Orlando.
Our COTERIE community will serve a spectrum of women within each market. This role is critical in managing the service delivered by the Concierge, developing both internal member relationships and external community relationships, and ensuring that all goals are met.
The CD will work with the CEO and VP of Growth to establish sales + service goals, communicate immediate + long term needs for the community, and maintain business relationships within their market. The CD will work with the CEO + VP of Community Development to expand relationships serving + maximizing local business within the community.
- The CD should have extensive service experience, a keen eye for business development, excellent communication skills, a desire to build strong community relationships, and the ability to lead a team successfully.
- A 4 year degree in a related field or 10+ years of demonstrated experience in a hospitality or community development field.
- Strong written + verbal communication skills.
- Provides leadership to meet objectives.
- Meets + drives sales for COTERIE Charlotte, working with the CEO and leadership team to implement the outreach, communications and technology required to grow the member base.
- Administers the Give More program that provides scholarships to local women who can benefit from the COTERIE community, but have financial limitations.
- Manages community budget, reporting weekly to the CEO + CFO.
- Develops and maintains effective working relations with local business owners, corporate business leaders, community organizations and elected officials.
- Identifies and reduces/eliminates major barriers to success of projects and initiatives.
- Analyzes program performance, assesses areas for improvement, formulates corrective action measures to address deficiencies and determines appropriate implementation strategies to improve performance.
- Develops weekly, monthly and quarterly event program(s) in conjunction with the CEO and leadership team.
- Informs the CEO and leadership team on matters as necessary or significant issues related to the community’s progress in meeting its goals/objectives, and to garner approval and support in achieving community strategic initiatives.
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- Health + Vision + Dental after 90 days
- Vacation + Personal time after 90 days
- Tech + Travel allowance after 90 days
- Onsite wellness coaching + virtual therapy
- Annual company retreat
- Various benefits with our company partners
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org